Dying, Coloring, Painting whatever you want to call it! DCPing Easter Eggs with the Family! It was a lot of fun! Were celebrating Easter a week early this year, Cousin Summer (Tanya's little girl) is only here ever other weekend and we won't have her on Easter weekend and want her to be included so the big hunt is tomorrow and I'm so excited Dev will actually be able to hunt for eggs this year, cause last year she was too young. And usually we spend Easter in Moab. For Easter Jeep Safari, but not this year..since Baby K is due so close to Easter. And we figure the kids are still little and don't know if we don't have Easter necessarily on "Easter" which I think makes it kind of nice..because than on Easter Sunday we can focus on the religious side of things instead of just the hunt,candy and gifts.
We dyed dozens and dozens of eggs! I can't wait to give Dev her Easter basket & gifts that the Easter Bunny brought to her..she's gonna go bananas!!! :D
Hop..Hop..Hop!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment