Sunday, April 10, 2011

Painting

Rob saw this little painting kit at the store, that he wanted to get for Devie. I was like are you serious? Ha! Ha! Um..when you think about paint & two year olds..those two just probably shouldn't mix..see I have this vision in my head that results in paint all over the carpet, on my 2 year old, the walls..anything BUT the paper. But I was wrong..she did so good! Kept the paint on the picture and newspaper. She loved it! Sorry..Mom was being "Mom." & Dad was right you did good and had fun. My bad!
Dad setting up the newspaper and getting her paints ready for her to paint


She was so serious and deep in thought while she was painting...
She kept saying "MOM! DAD! COME LOOK!"
I don't know "HOW" she got this "IDEA" but she just said "Mama, Let me paint your BELLY!" So I let her..she just thought she was sooo funny.

Devlyn's finished art work! She did so good and had a blast painting them! We hung them up on the wall..and she felt pretty proud of herself. She sure surprised me with how good she was with the paints. Because, as I said above..I was so nervous to let her do this, because I thought it was going to be one huge mess! So, we will definitely have to do this again.




Love my new priceless art work on my walls!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment