Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love my big girl



Today, I came home from work to find Devie dressed up in her Snow White Princess Costume. She said "Look Mommy! I'm a princess!" She loves to play dress up, It's rare for me to come home and not find her in a dress-up, costume, or Tutu.

Don't let this little girl fool you..princess dress and all she'll be playing in the sand box/dirt and riding her bike lol! Such a girly-girl/tom boy!
Love my big girl! Everyday she surprises me by doing something or saying something new. She's such a little smarty pants. We'll be reading and she'll tell me what all the pictures on the page is (ex:elephant,tree,bees,gorilla) Tonight, I had 2 soda cans on the ground next to my bed. She picked them up and threw them away in the trash. (without being asked). She's such a good little helper, that wants to help with everything!
Look how long her hair is getting..such a little lady!
It's been really cute to see how her imagination has grown, and when she started "pretending" she likes to pretend to talk to someone on the phone, or pretend to be the voice of one of her babies or dolls and have you be the other one and talk back to her. Even, her daddy is a good sport and will play pretend with her..she refuses to let me play it with her..only daddy can apparently..such a daddy's girl! And that's fine with me. I know she still loves her momma too, and we do just "our stuff" too. Some of the things she says when playing pretend with her dolls "HI! What's your name?!" "OK, I'm gonna go home now bye!" "What are you doing?!" "You have to go home now!" "Can I have a hug?" "Do you want to play with me?" Just listening to her..makes me smile, what comes out of her mouth..is so stinkin funny sometimes.


Devlyn, brought me my wallet that she had taken out of my purse and said "Look Momma! I colored it!" So now I have a scribbled drawing on my wallet. I told her we only color on our coloring books, and initially I was upset, but thought..how can I get mad at that? She was so proud of her "art work" So Mommy, let it slide.......she's only 2 once.
♥ Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment