

Thursay Night was Date Night for us. We decided to go see a movie. We went and saw "PAUL" a movie about an alien crashes down on earth and captured by the government and he escapes and tries to go back home. It was pretty funny. So I usually cut myself off from seeing movie, once I reach a certain point of being pregnant. Because, sitting upright in those chairs for almost 2 hours..is really uncomfortable. But for some reason, I was all down for going (were talking now 37 weeks preggers too) I think it was because we haven't gone for so long, that I wanted to go. So I picked up some classic movie savers tickets from my work (they sell them at the cashiers office in the hospital, for cheaper, they also sell them to the public..just in case anyone wanted to know.) Movie treats: Huge drink & Large popcorn with lots of butter to share. Rob always gets his "white cheddar" flavoring for "his side" and I get plain M&M's to dump on my side..there so good cause the popcorn is hot and melts the inside of the M&M's..(this is not just a preg thang) I do it all the time..and its REALLY good! :) When we got out of the movie, we went to the cotton candy machine, which I really wanted to try (y'all know how much I love my cotton candy!) but it was off. But Rob, found the cord and plugged it back..we were trying to be descrete about it..and all of a sudden the music starts going off..lol! So we hurried and put in the $2 bucks and off it went..making us a cotton candy! How freakin cool! N.E. ways, It was a good little date night with me and the hubs. I think all parents needs a little "us" time away from the chillens (children) even if it is just a simple date to the movies :) Adults Only! ♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment