I must say..We're so proud of Devlyn. She's adapted so well to having her Baby sister here. She isn't mean or rough with her..she's so gentle and soft. She loves to give her sweet soft kisses on the head and rubs her nose against baby sister's soft skin. Dev will ask to hold Khlo'e and just sit and watch her. When Mom or Dad have Khlo'e she doesn't get jealous..but knows were taking care of sister. We've tried really hard to make Devlyn feel included and not forgotten about..and so has her grandparents and aunts..so it's really helped out a lot! The only thing I can think of is when Devlyn is being a typical 2 year old..she gets a little bit of handful! And we have another baby to look after and not just her..but were a great team and make it work! I love that they will always have each other..I know what it's like to have such a strong bond with my sister..it's so special. They've only known each other for such a short time..But Devlyn completely adores her sister..she's already sooo protective of her. And is such a great helper..she grabs diapers,wipes,blankets anything I need for Khlo'e she's willing to do! Devlyn may act like a typical 2 year old and she's allowed..don't get me wrong. Ok two year olds aren't mature..but Devlyn is, if there was such a thing..there are times when she isn't being a typical 2 year old and she is very smart, and thoughtful and comprehends things that other 2 year old's wouldn't. When I had Khlo'e and Devlyn came to the hospital to meet her Baby sister she said "Mommy, the baby come out?" "Did the doctor have to cut yo belly to get the baby out?" "And put a bandaid on it?" See..that's what I'm talking about. By how she asks the certain questions she asks or statements she makes. I had to tell her No, the Dr. didn't cut mama's belly..but didn't know how to tell her she came out from down there..so we left it at that. But still how did she come up with "how khlo'e came out of mommy?" Sometimes, I feel bad..because of her comprehension and how smart she is..and forget she's just 2 sometimes, and I am way too hard on her at times..So, Mommy needs to remember to check herself. I was so worried about Dev being jealous and act out when her baby sister came along..because that's what everyone said she would probably do. Well they were wrong. And I'm sooo proud of her, Because she's such a good older sister! She loves her baby sister so much..and I can't wait to see there bond grow over the years......
I love my girls sooo much! They will always be my little girls.....
♥ their T momma
No comments:
Post a Comment