Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cute hair!



I'm always trying different hairstyles when it comes to Dev's hair. She's a good sport most of the time (she knows the routine.) Poor girl, has had her hair styled and messed with since she was born (she had so much hair as a baby) and it made me so happy. Because, I thought she'd be like me. (I was bald as a newborn..with a teeny bit of peach fuzz) so when she was born, I wasn't expecting to see a full head of hair, we got lucky! :)
My pet peeve:(Ok, I would like to say first, there are times where Dev's hair isn't done..no one's perfect and sometimes I get lazy and just put it in a bun or pony tail or pig tails..something easy, but cute) but when people don't do there kids hair, 'ever' and it looks tangled and a hot mess all the time. I just don't get it. I mean how hard is it just to put it in a quick combed pony tail? I don't know maybe I'm just OCD..but I like my daughters hair to look cute & done. Maybe, It's also..due to the fact that when I was growing up..my grandma always brushed, curled or did our hair and made sure we looked nice. I guess some people just don't care. And that's fine..too each it's own. Tris..get over it! ha! ha!




"I whip my hair back & forth" one of Dev's favorite songs to dance to! Lol!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment