Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby stuff


Picked up a few things from "Babies R Us" today. We pretty much have everything we need, for Baby K's arrival. I just needed and picked up a few random things (some were for Devie) this is what I got:
Swaddle me blanket! How cute is this pattern? Your right! If your thinking SO cute! :D

Y'all know how much Dev loves her "Sketchers Twinkle Toes" and ever since we paid full price for her first pair which was almost $40 dollars, we later found her 2nd pair for almost half that @ Nordstrom Rack And this will be her 3rd pair, in the next size up that she'll need which is Size 8! I had to get them because they are stinking cute and they were on clearance!! In just this size, so how lucky is that! I love them, they definitely handle devie's beating she gives them..jumping in puddles, playing outside and there easy and quick to put on *no laces* yeah I love them! She hasn't seen them yet, but when she does she's going to Freak! (she loves shoes!) go figure.. ;)
We had to get new bibs for Khlo'e. So I got a pack of these bibs that had some sayings on them. I thought they were really cute!
Another cute printed bib. "I love bling!" It's my child were talking about...this fits perfect! Ha! Ha!
Than I just got a pack of plain Neon colored Teri cloth bibs! You can never have enough..with all the spit up and drool!
Ok, So I'm going to be using Playtex "Drop In" bottles with Khlo'e and maybe "Soothie" brand ones too. I already have some Playtex "Drop In" bottles that we bought..but NOT girly cute ones like these! So I had to get them! I hope she likes them. I'm buying a breast pump, because I plan on going back to work after my maternity leave, So I will need to pump at work. And the pump uses these bottles, so I thought that was convenient. I might do both, breast and formula..If Khlo'e is okay with that..because (we have a stock pile of Similac formula.)

New "age appropriate" drink cups for Devie. They are "Drink Cups" from Tommee Tippee. It came with 2 cups..but Devie already used the other cup today, a purple one.. And she liked it and was fine with it, so that's good. She can drink out normal cups..but these are just better because there "spill proof."
Drink Top
These are 100% Insulated & BPA free & SPILL PROOF! *what every parent can appreciate!*
This is the "chart" of what sippee your child should be using according to their age. Dev has been using the take n toss, sip cups..but they spill..that's the only thing I don't like. So with these *spill proof* sip cups! So far..there awesome! Of course, you don't have to be right on with this chart, your kid may prefer using a cup below there age, and that's ok too! Every kid is different. :)


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment