Saturday, April 9, 2011

I heart e.l.f.

I'm a liar. liar. pants on fire! This is NOT and E.l.f. product..but I got it at the dollar store..to help hold my hair back while I do my make-up..So I just threw this in there. Cause it's..make up relation..kind of lol!

Defining Eye Brush
perfect for defining..ha ha just joking.. Of course, it is. But I'm going to use this mostly for doing my crease and defining under my brow area. :)
Eyeshadow brush
This is my second one, such a good brush! I use so many different eye shadows colors (especially now that I have my 88 color palette I decided to pick up another brush :)
All over color stick in Golden Peach
All over color stick in Pink Lemonade
Better look at the colors First one is Pink Lemonade & the other is Golden Peach
Pink Lemonade Swatch
Such a pretty color..I'm going to use this for blush! :)
Golden Peach Swatch
this is also such a pretty gold color..going to use this over the pink blush color to give it a little more...or just as an all over light bronzer. :)



All these e.l.f. products were $1 Yes..One dollar each! That's also why I love e.l.f. so much, it's so cheap but pretty good quality. Website: www.eyeslipsface.com or If your local Target store is like mine..they might carry some e.l.f. products in there cosmetics department too! :D



Im just Me - Myspace Quote Graphics

Hot Cute Myspace Quotes


♥ T Momma

1 comment:

  1. ahh!! I love my make up head band! I use it when I wash my face and it's sooo convenient! Nice haul. :) Love elf brushes.

    ReplyDelete