Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blah..Blah..Blah!



CAR NEWS:
So I totally felt like a "Juanita" on Saturday..We took the Truck to get washed at Super Sonic Car Wash & Vacuumed it out. Than we went and picked up the Pathfinder, which we just bought from Grandpa (one of his many vehicles..) Because, my Jetta that I have, we took it to the VW dealership and they literally told us they didn't know what was wrong with it..and couldn't fix it. I don't even wanna get started on that..cause It boggles my mind... BUT (lesson learned) don't get a foreign car "just because I think it's cute.." So I'm glad to have the pathfinder..and glad that it will be a reliable vehicle (it just got some stuff fixed on it) which is nice and even though it isn't a brandnew vehicle..it's new to me! This lil suv has a sun roof and leather heated seats..which I've already started to like and I'm happy to drive it around. Rob got me a Hello Kitty steering wheel cover & key chain ( I think to cheer me up cause my jetta broke..) And I know, I'll get another car to replace the Jetta sometime..maybe next year. (But I can wait..cause I like not having an expensive car payment) So works out for us :) So we took the Pathfinder to Super Sonic after we dropped off the truck and washed it. Than went to Auto Zone and picked up some of those "tree air freshners" in cherry..and some cleaning,glass and armoral wipes..so it looks and smells so good :D

FUN FACT: Rob worked at Super Sonic Car Wash when he was in High School and when we were dating and a little bit of when we were married :) He left assistant manager..than went on to work for Klemp (grating metal company they do work for all over the U.S. anywhere you see grating..on the streets, theme parks, disneyland..probably came from them! LOL) his dad has worked there for years and so does his uncle. Rob's been there since a little bit after we were married so for 5 almost 6 years now! One thing that my grandma loved about Rob besides his "gorgeous eyes" and "beard" lol and his personality..was that he has always been a hard worker and doesn't jump from job to job..and always provides for his family. I know If my grandpa would have met him..he would have approved!! :)



The shirt before the shirt..ha ha jk. I'm 33 weeks people!!! HOLY WHAT?!?!
And yes..this is the first time your gonna hear me really complain.. ha ha! But I think at this stage, where I'm almost done..this is definitely "the uncomfortable stage.." for all pregnant ladies. Devlyn was 9lbs 1 oz.. And yes she was big but she basically didn't do anything that her SISTER is doing to me! Now I'm near the end (7 1/2 weeks left) that's less than 2 months!!! I'm SO uncomfortable..My back hurts so bad lately, it never hurt like that w/Dev..She kicks my ribs..Dev didn't do that, This baby is just mean ;) And Rob calls my belly button my "turkey timer" well it's popped out completely (not cute) lol and I'm not "Done!" And least that's what it's supposed to mean right! is your done! Well no..cause I still have 2 months to go! I'm really starting to worry how big this baby is gonna be..The other day I was driving and almost had to pull over..because it felt like she was pressing on my lower back like on my spine..it hurt so bad! Sleeping..is the norm tossing from side to side during the night..Shifting my entourage of pillows as I go.. Standing for a long time sucks..which I hate because with my job I'm constantly moving and standing.. I haven't ridden in Rob's lifted 4-Runner in months lol..I can't even lift my leg that high to even attempt to get in. lol! yeah so that was my "pregnancy whining vent session" that felt good ;) P.S. I don't know how people go through this (pregnancy that is..) so many times..and some go through it 10 times or like that Duggar lady on 19 kids and counting on tlc..19 times being pregnant (my pregnancy's are bad at all) but still..19 times..shoot me! she must be crazy! ;) But this is one of the sacrifices we make to have children..and there SUCH a blessing! And I'm so blessed to even have one baby (because some people can't have any) so to be having another one..I feel so blessed :D (so I better stop complaining huh) ha! ha! NO! I'm pregnant..I can cry if I want too! :P

Momma & Daddy took Dev to go to Mickey D's for lunch and to burn off some energy!
She loves basketball just like her daddy!
Pillow/Tickle fight!
Taking a pic before we went out to dinner
Resting on my side..until we left to dinner..she's one mean, mean, baby!!!
Dev & her friend Brynlee playing outside the restaurant waiting for our # to be called..My little girl is so girly and a lil tom boyish she loves to play dress up in her princess dresses, play with her barbies and babies and have her nails painted and make up done..but than want to play with her cars & trains and play basketball and play in the rocks and dirt and ride her 4-wheeler. lol!
Love my Big Girl! :D This is a good picture..where she looks like "Rob" cause she's looked more like my Mini-me since she was born ha ha.
Danger, we got him when Dev was 1. So now he's 1 and 3 months..but In dog years I guess Rob figured he is 15. Weird! Yes..that's a pink harness on him. Ha! Ha! *whisper* (his travel kennel is also pink) He's so funny, Rob will pretend to come at me "mean" and he'll freak out and start barking and go for him. He is definitely our "furry" son. We love him!
So anyways that was just some random pictures from over the weekend. Rob went to go help a friend fix the brakes on their car and the G-parents took Dev. And my friend came and got me to drive her new mustang car she got which scares me to drive lol! But I got to take a 2 hour nap today..It was so nice :) it was nice not having plans for once..and just having a chill weekend.. Although, next week we have some fun plans!! :D


Hope y'all had a great weekend with your families!


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment