Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JAZZ VS. CELTICS GAME!!!






Nu Skin Jazz Dancers
In the same BUILDING as K.G., RONDO, ALLEN, PEARCE, BIG BABAY, MILSAP, BIG AL..THE LIST GOES ON. *someone fan me off!!!*






Half-Time Treat =D








Bob the Bag-piper!



FINAL SCORE: JAZZ 102 CELTICS 107..It was such a close game!
Last Night, Rob, Me, His Dad, Grandpa, His brother Kevin, Cousin Mikey, Cousin Bryan & Our friends Britny & Jeffers went to the JAZZ/CELTICS B-BALL GAME! It was my first time going to a JAZZ/CELTICS game EVER! It was way more intense in person, and the game was AWESOME! I had the full on basketball experience hot dog and all :D Ever since I started dating Rob, he's been a BOSTON fan AND a JAZZ fan. So I've definitely converted into a UTAH & BOSTON fan! I don't think we'd still be married..if I didn't ;) ha ha just kidding! I had such a good time! And got quite the workout walking from the parking lot to the ESA and climbing the stairs not bad for a almost 8 months pregnant lady hehe! I was surprised at how many Boston fans there were at the game. Being that it was a Jazz home game..there was some pretty crazy get ups. We had such a good time! Can't wait for the next GAME!


T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment