Ok, so I'm so late getting this CD..but I finally picked it up! Some of my favorite songs off it is "Back to December" "Mine" & "Never grow up!" I love this Cd! But.... I love all Taylor's music..I remember when I first heard her song "Tim McGraw" I was an instant fan! Anyways, If y'all like country..which I DO! (I'm married to a country boy..how could I not!?) ha! ha! No, for real though..I love all kinds of music (hawaiian,country,rock,hip-hop,pop,techno) But anyways, this Cd is in my Cd player in the car right now! And I highly recommend it! :D*fun fact*
Not so much "fun" but I used to have all my music burned on my Ipod..and stopped buying Cd's..but now I'm back to buying Cds..because I was not so smart a winter or so ago..I went snowboarding and had it in my pants pocket..got home, threw my clothes in the washer and therefore washed and RUINED my Ipod.. so I've gone without one for a little bit. I feel like I need to suffer the stupidity of my actions because it wasn't cheap! lol...
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment