
I needed to go clothes shopping for Baby Khlo'e. So my friend Somaya & I went to Park City's shopping outlets.
We hit up CARTER'S. They have some CUTE baby clothes! :D
I was wondering what that black convex shape was at the bottom of the picture was...LOL it's MY BELLY! hahhaa!HERE'S A PEEK OF SOME OF THE THINGS I GOT:
The shirt says "Little Sister's Rock!" :)
NEON Colors are definitely the NEW trend this Spring/Summer season for girls! I love it!

I thought the MONKEY on the bum was just ADORABLE! :)
This is one of the outfits I got for DEVIE. Again NEON colors. Hot Pink! ♥ it!
How cute is that Leopard print!?! I also, got her a pack of there new tank-top NEON colored onesies :DSome of the things I got from CLAIRE'S:

Hair Accessories. For me & the girls. With 2 girls..you can never have enough hair stuff! ;)

I got my little diva, miss devie some hello kitty sun glasses, costume jewelry & make up. She was sooo excited, she wanted to wear the jewelry right away & put on the make up.

Maya's new car
We went to dinner on Main Street and stopped at this Cute little pizza place.
Somaya replying to my comment on her FB. lol..were such nerds!
Yes..It was DELICIOUS! can you tell?
Park City at Night.
So if you read my earlier blog about (BHC)'s. You know where that tied into my shopping trip. Because of them, I didn't get to go to all the stores I wanted too. But I got to shop CARTER'S, which was the main store I wanted to go to. I can check some baby clothes off the list for Khlo'e, which makes me happy, because she'll be here soon! I'm glad I got to just have a girls day of shopping with my long time friend Somaya. We haven't seen each other for a while, and it seemed as if we started right where we left off.
Hope y'all had a good Friday!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment