What is a Sick Pail???This is a "Sick Pail"! One day I was just sick of misplacing medicine and having to buy more just because I couldn't find it. Because, you don't always remember to put it back into the cupboard. AND If Dev wasn't feeling well and I had to go to work, I wanted everything accessible and easy for her grandma to find. So I came up with this. I put everything I need when Dev's sick in this pail or just stuff we need that come up missing..like nose suckers and etc. And now that we have it all in one spot we can always find what we need and don't have to go searching for it. Which has been great! I just use what I need to and throw it back in the pail.
Dev said "Mom..my head feels hot." The only reason why she said that is because I was doing this blog..and taking pics of the sick pail and she walked over and saw the temple thermometer and wanted to play with it. Because, I checked her head and it was not hot at all...Lol! When she was a baby..first of all your totally paranoid, so I bought every kind of thermometer..binkie,under the tongue,under the armpit, rectal (which i never ended up trying) and ear and she hated all of them! We finally found one that works for us, the temple thermometer! and thank goodness! Because the last time she got really sick..her temps scared the crap out of me..and were so high. :(
Our handy sick pail! :)
If I wasn't supervising her..she would not be allowed to dig through it. Especially, since all the medicine is in there.

Contents:
Tylenol
Ibuprofen
Syringe
Johnson's 3 in 1 formula Diaper Rash Cream
Mom to Mom's Vitamin A & D Ointment
Allergy Relief Medicine
Wipes
Baby Chest Rub (baby vicks)
Little Noses "Saline drops"
Bulb Syringe (Blue nose sucker)
Vitamins
When Dev is sick or has a fever..she's pretty good at taking medicine. But, the only way she'll take it is if you let her self medicate..give it to herself. You have to fill the syringe and she has to put it in her mouth and push in the bottom of the syringe in until all the medicine is gone..she's so funny that way. She'll say "let me do it!" And we let her..because that way we don't have to fight her to take it.
If you have the same problem, I do, with misplacing bum cream, nose suckers, medicine, thermometers, you should make your own sick pail..they really help keep everything in one place and organized! :)
Hates when kids are sick..It's the saddest thing!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment