Friday, March 18, 2011

Relaxation.

New family Decal for my SUV I just got today!..It Roxs!
(Just thought I'd throw that in here) Hard part is gonna be putting it on straight.
Suzie doing my toes..This was one of the longest and best pedicures I've gotten. I even managed to shave my legs in the tub this morning..not to bad for a 8 month pregnant lady! ;)


Pretty Toes! :)
Weird. That my ankles haven't gotten swollen yet..Cause with Dev I was like 7 months pregnant and you could press them in and make a dent..it was gross lol! So anywho..My back has been hurting me a lot lately..being pregnant and all. I've had to take some Tylenol here and there to ease the pain but it doesn't always work and the pain just seemed to get worse over the last couple of days. So my husband told me to go make an appt to get a massage. So I did. Malia did my massage today, my last one was in Jan. And this time it was a full hour massage..It was amazing, she about put me to sleep and I was completely Relaxed. I had no back pain. (And non so far) *cross my fingers* I just wanted to take a nap. BUT when I got home my "nesting" kicked in and I 2 loads of laundry and cleaned our bedroom and started to take stuff (little stuff) out of our room because Rob is setting up our new bed tomorrow that we bought from IKEA. (Rob was at the shop doing his brakes with his cousin & Dev was with her grandparents, they took her to see a movie with her cousin Hayvin and Summer. And she told me when I saw her she got new jammies and a new princess dress! So... I got tired quickly and felt like I didn't really do that much.. And by than Rob came home & it was time to go pick up Chino. Long story short: My friend Kristy moved and couldn't take her little chihuahua "Chino" with her and I knew my mother in law wanted a dog like my Danger a "chihuahua". So she offered to take him and I went to go pick him up. He is small, light brown and so cute! (I'll post some pics of him later) So far he seems to be adjusting well and having a blast playing with Danger. We are going to get the dogs neutered because they seem to like to mark there territory over each others..and that's not gonna fly! But anyways..I'm so glad I got a massage. My back feels so so good..Thanks, Babe for treating me to get it done. You're so good to me! Love you Babe! :)


P.S. I go to "THE RETREAT FULL SERVICE SALON" in Springville :)
http://www.springvilleretreatsalon.com/default.html

♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment