Saturday, March 26, 2011

Let the organizing begin!

So we picked up these organizer dresser bins last night for all of Baby K's clothes. Rob washed all her new clothes. And than I went through and folded and separated them by sizes.


Dev wanted to help me. She's so cute she'd say "This is for baby Koey!"
I thought this would be fun..Don't ask me why I thought that. But it felt like I was never going to be done! There's so many clothes! You never imagine how fast you go through onesies and clothes..until you have a baby and experience spit up & poopy explosions! ha ha!
Getting there...
By this point..I was done. And decided to finish tomorrow morning.

Done!
So these fit perfectly on my dresser in my closet. Sizes Newborn, 0-3 months & 3 months clothes. The rest I put in a bin to store away. I have one more of these organizer bin things that will hold blankets, bibs, wash cloths and burp rags.




Zebra print onesies, baby skinny jeans & pink and brown polka dots dresses!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment