Thursday, March 17, 2011

SURPRISE!!! Baby Shower for Me & Baby Khlo'e!


OK HERE'S THE STORY: My sister L (Eleann) asked me if I wanted to go get my hair done and I said sure..didn't think anything of it. Because, we get our hair done at the salon here and there. Well after wards she says oh go home, get ready and we'll go to lunch. So I go home and get ready..by this point I'm STARVING!! Than she says were dropping Seth off but instead she heads to the apartment in Provo..and I see a balloon outside and was like why is there a balloon outside? And she starts laughing, and we pull up and I see some cars I recognized and BAM! Happy Surprise Baby Shower!! My sister L, Autumn & My mother in law Kathy threw me this cute baby shower! I was so appreciative that they took the time to plan this for me. I loved everything from the theme to the food and gifts. It was really sweet of them. I love my family! :D

Getting Ready for L to pick me up..Taking pictures after getting my hair DID..
L getting her hair DID. She got more natural looser curls..SO cute!
THEME: HELLO KITTY!!! O.M.G! (I love Hello Kitty!!!!)
I love that they picked HK for the theme..Because they know how much I love HK! For my shower they threw me for Dev..it was also very cute, but definitely more traditional. So I was totally surprised that they actual picked HK yay!

Devie
Hello Kitty Decorations :)
This fabulous Diaper cake my friends Amanda & Britny made for me! (Love the Zebra print!)
Daddy came to haul and pack up all the baby shower stuff/presents! Thanks babe!
Presents!
Dev was a little jealous when I started opening up gifts and they were things for the baby. She saw a pink soft fleece blanket I opened and wanted it for herself. Poor girl..I'll have to make sure she doesn't feel left out when the baby comes :(



Me & My wonderful sister L! Not only my sister..But sometimes my 2nd mom! I love her so much! :D
Devlyn & Brynlee (up to no good..) ha ha jk! I don't know what they were doing..



Trying to contain the kids in the kitchen because the pink frosting on the cupcakes stain everything! From your teeth to clothes..basically anything it touches!

Me & My awesome Mother-In-Law Kathy. Love her!
Aunt Ramona & Grandma Dixie & Cousin Hayvin
Whitley & Her daughter Brynlee!
Someone stole a cupcake...Before it was time to eat.
Spread of food. It was Yummy!
Love the Balloons..How cute!


Me & Tasha :)




Hello Kitty Cup cake CAKE! SO CUTE! (see that little finger..yup it's my Devlyn's..trying to steal some frosting) as you saw earlier..she eventually stole a cupcake! Lil Stinker! hahaha!

Hello Kitty Cup Cakes! :)
So these are all the pictures I got..Because it was a surprise, I wasn't prepared and didn't have my Big camera with my larger Sim card on hand.. I just had my travel camera in my purse that the sim card was about full! :( But that's ok! I know my S.I.L got more pictures, that I'll have to get them from her. SO that was my shower! I had a great time! Got lots of CUTE baby stuff for Khlo'e! I want to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone that was able to make it (those that didn't NO worries!) I know everyone is busy. I want to say Thank you to my Sisters & My mother in Law for throwing it for me. I really enjoyed myself and loved everything. Love you guys!!! :D




♥ T Momma & Baby K

No comments:

Post a Comment