




























































These are our 2011 Family Photos. They were taken by my friend and co-worker ToriAnn Oldroyd. This is one of her first family photo shoots ever! And with the wind, cold and dealing with a 2 year old's lil attitude. I think they turned out great! I love them. The last time we got family pictures Devlyn was just 2 mo. old. This was just supposed to be my "Maternity" photos but turned into "Family" photos aswell. And I'm so glad we did them. Even though soon, we'll have to get new ones done again once Khlo'e is born. But that's ok. I love these pictures and so grateful she did them for us. Most of all... I love my family and feel so blessed to have them in my life.
Pose! Smile! Shoot!
♥ T Momma & Family
I love all of these pictures!! They turned out so darling! I especially love the picture where Rob has his hand in the shape of a heart on your belly...it is so sweet!
ReplyDelete