Friday, March 25, 2011

Pregnancy Cravings...

Anything CHOCOLATE !!!

I want my OWN cotton candy machine! I mean I eat enough of it.. BUT, Do I think that's a good idea while I'm pregnant?? NO! If that were the case, I'd make some everyday! And that wouldn't be so good.. Maybe, AFTER I'm pregnant :) *good call!*


Any form will do! Bag or Plastic container. Pink, Blue or Sometimes BOTH! (Plue or Bink) lol!
Blow Pop Suckers! Yum!!!
Slurpees..I get a least a couple times a week!

So my cravings with this pregnancy is "ANYTHING SWEET!" I definitely have thee biggest sweet tooth ever! I wish it wasn't the case..But I guess it's better than Pickles and peanut butter! (wait that might be good...) hahah jk! *YUCK!* I do have another dentist appt coming up..so far no cavities! *so i'm good right?* not quite... Dr. Peterson says I have to limit how much I have, it's just gotten a lot harder the further along I get. I always find it so interesting to hear pregnant people's weird or gross cravings lol! But mine is boring... (But I'll take boring, I don't wanna tell you I crave Soap or Rocks! LOL!
(Coinkadink!) With Dev, I also craved sweets but just towards the end of pregnancy and I didn't eat as much of it than. And I liked seafood sensation sandwiches from Subway. (Just talking about it makes my stomach feel uneasy.) After, I had Dev, I tried getting a SFS Sandwich and almost threw up. (my stomach was saying no, no, MORE! I can't take it! ;)




No...I did not have a bite of my cotton candy and it's 9am....
Hi. My name is Trisity. And I am a Sugar-a-holic!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment