SO. Today I went shopping and during my joyous time.. (BHC) started. They are mean,mean,mean! I have a pretty high pain tolerance but they started getting to were I couldn't ignore them any longer. I had to go sit in the car and take some deep breaths and try to relax. It was hard being able to decipher whether these were just (BHC)'s or the real thing. First, I prayed. Than I called my Dr.'s on-call line just in case (because by then there office was closed) And I was all the way in Park City. So they finally started to subside after about an hour and a half. In the mean time the Dr. Called me back and explained to me that, (BHC)'s can be painful, they can get worse with every pregnancy and come on earlier too. But if it continues and doesn't stop, I needed to go to the hospital right away. We went to dinner, and they started again. After guzzling a glass of water and just trying to keep my cool. Then, they finally seemed to disappear and I was able to enjoy the rest of my dinner with my friend. I'm so so relieved they were just (BHC)'s and NOT the real thing! I delivered Dev 4 days early..but that's 4 days, that's fine. But not 7 weeks! (well I'm sure it could be fine..in some cases) but still Khlo'e needs to stay in there just a little longer, as she's intended little missy! So that was my scare for the day... amongst other fears us prego ladies worry about. Even If I've had a healthy 9 pounder as my first child and no miscarriages or etc. You still get worried and scared. Anyways, I hope to never get (BHC)'s ever again. But I won't hold my breath..I had them once with Dev and than nothing. So I hope it's the same this time..but I know not every pregnancy is the same... :(
♥ T Momma
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment