



*I took this pic far away thinking you could see my lashes but you can't..
LOL I see a belly!*

*No Make Up*

So, I got some *Mink* Eyelash Extensions put on last weekend! Don't get me wrong...I love my Natural lashes..But these save me so much time when doing my make up. *perfect for busy moms* or if you just want *pretty lashes* and want to save time. I don't have to bother with mascara anymore, except on my lower lash line which is fast. And I used to put on false eyelashes on the weekends when I wanted to feel more done up (that I don't have to do anymore!) And when you wear false lash sets..you tend to be able to feel them on your lid..and if you wear them a lot you get used to them fast..but if your not used to them..they can be quite bothersome. Well, with these you can't feel them at ALL! And even if you're not wearing any make up..they make you feel *pretty* and brighten up your face and you don't look "tired." I've been wanting to get these for a long time..and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely recommend them!
♥ my pretty lashes,
T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment