


She said she had to lie down and take a break LOL! So her grandma said Dev wanted to wear this dress up princess dress ALL DAY today and didn't want to take it off, so when they went shopping she had to make her wear her clothes under the dress lol! can you say DIVA? ;)


Yes..that's MY 2 year old with a BLACK sharpie that nearly colored on my bed spread..(mommy had a dumb moment) when I realized I said "ok good job, your done!" give mom the marker!

OK, I don't even know If the title for this blog is appropriate..because this is more like "feeling crafty" elementary style! ha ha! I swear I'd have 5 different careers if I could..one of them would be an Elementary teacher...Anyways! I made some "Shamrock" Name tags for the girls I work with for our desks. (last month I made heart ones for v-tines) So first thing I do when I come home from work is Lay down and get off my feet =) So I got bored and decided to make them really quick..Dev was so cute she tried helping me, she wanted to make her "own" name tag but her's is ALSO a "necklace" oooo ahhhh... lol she thought it was pretty cool! Anyways, I can't help but be festive for holidays, I love to decorate, I love holidays, I'm one of those people that love to decorate there house for the every holiday! :)
*Fun fact*
-I married an Irish! Mr. Rob is part Irish & He has a few uncles and aunts and a cousin that are full Red heads! Rob has some red in his beard lol! We love St. Patties Day! Can't wait for Green Eggs & Ham And Chocolate coins!!!
-My Grandparents got married on St. Patrick's Day! How freaking awesome is that!?! Way Awesome!
-Yeahh... Rob went to the gym and stopped on his way home and got me a cherry/blue raspberry Slurpee and I think it's making me a tad hyper..if you can't already tell.. :D
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment