
This swatch I got online..Because when you see mine below you'll understand why! How pretty is this color, it's a dark purple w/sparkles. It was part of there Burlesque collection, called Teasy Does it! I love it!

Dev pulling a Funny Face! That I showed her how to do! Lol! P.S. like the pj's? Yeah..she picked them out herself! Rocking a minnie mouse top w/sponge bob bottoms. Hahha!

Dev's Toes! Too bad my travel camera sucked..oh well, that's what I get for being to lazy to take out my bigger camera.

Dev picking out polish for her finger nails

Cute baby toes!

I painted my finger nails this color! I love it! Clearly..(my pic) didn't do this color/swatch justice!
So, I haven't been doing a lot of these lately..Because, I've been changing up my polish so often.
Even though the movie Burlesque didn't get great reviews..I liked it!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment