Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Dreams..

Mickey Mouse Who?
About ready to go to bed..Except she notices that 2 out of the 3 mickey's are M.I.A. so Daddy asked her where they were, and she said upstairs, so he ran upstairs and brought them down..and everything was ok..except she is so obsessed with her Mickey's she knows someone is still not here!?!

Hmmm..
"Daddy! Mommy! Where is Minnie???" I told her that Minnie is in the car where she left her and we'll get her tomorrow. She pouted and said "ohhhh!" "Go get her!!"
(I'm thinking..oh no she probably won't go to sleep without her full entourage..o child..it's wet, cold and freezing outside..and I don't want to go fetch Minnie..)

Luckily, I didn't have to express my thoughts out loud cause there goes her Daddy, telling her softy that if she laid down he would go out and grab Minnie for her out of the car..she was so happy and snuggled back down in bed, he returned with Minnie!
Sweet Dreams baby girl! We ♥ u!



*Note to Devlyn's Parents & Family: Don't buy her anymore Mickey's or Minnie's LOL!

♥ Momma & Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment